15321 Tulsa Dr. Rogers, AR 72756
$215,000 | 3 Bed | 3 Bath | 2448 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. It's a fabulous home with seasonal views of Beaver for under $250! The scene at Beaver Lake is changing! Property is selling again with a steady climb in price per/sf over the past 3-4 years. Yet, finding a home under the$250 mark in close proximity to the lake and amenities can be daunting. 15321 Tulsa is only minutes from the public ramp/dock and literally 5-7 minutes from Downtown Rogers. Check out the Screened in Porch with beautiful views of Beaver – it’s a great place for coffee in the AM or cocktails at sunset! New Roof, New 750 Gallon Septic System with 4 lines, new dishwasher, flooring and Heating System means the sellers took care of a majority of the heavy lifting in regards to deferred maintenance. Two living rooms with fireplaces in each will also keep you cozy on those cold Arkansas winter nights!
2. The footprint of the kitchen is spacious with plenty of room for an island so when you book your showing, make sure to stop and look around the kitchen and dream about how you can make it yours!
3. Neat details can make this a supercool place to live & entertain! - As you drive up to 15321 Tulsa, you will notice you see the backyard first. This was intentional so the owners could see the best views of the lake. Fenced in and perfect for your pets. The home interior has a classic Mid-Century Modern feel with natural textures taking center stage – aka the fireplace! Sleek metal railing continues that theme with an open floor to basement where there is another living space, laundry room, Large In-laws room with full bathroom and two incredibly spacious closets (one cedar lined.) At this price point,this house will be gone before you know it, so schedule your showing with a Curtis Realty Group Buyer Agent today!
- 15321 Tulsa Dr. Rogers, AR 72756
- Built in 1972 - 2 level Mid Century Modern Flair
- 2448 sq ft
- 3BD/3BTH with 2 living areas
- Open Concept Living
- Rogers School District