Spacious in North Bentonville
Convenient North Bentonville Home with Fantastic Features
1119 NW K St. Bentonville, AR 72712
$200,000 | 4 Bed | 3 Bath | 2,143 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. Come see this spacious North Bentonville home with a 2 car garage located on a roomy corner lot in a quiet neighborhood with a welcoming front porch. This home provides not only privacy but is less than 5 minutes from the Bentonville Square and even closer to both the Walking Trails and brand new Bike Trails located just up the road. As you enter this home you are greeted by cathedral ceilings, which are complemented by the skylight which brings brilliant light into this sizable room featuring a cozy fireplace with wood burning insert stove and new ceramic tile that extends from the living room into the hall.
2. This home contains a large kitchen with plenty of counter space, expansive cabinets, built in desk and china cabinet, stained glass windows and a full sized pantry with mud room. This 4 bedroom house features two master suites; one up and one down. The upstairs master contains two skylights which provide bright light throughout the day. The lower suite offers a western exposure for plenty of afternoon light. All bedrooms have generously large closets and the downstairs hallway features a large built in with shelves and storage space below. The fenced in yard is private and has a patio for enjoying the outdoor space.
3. Conveniently located - This home is conveniently located to shopping, the Bentonville Square and Crystal Bridges Museum as well as Bentonville’s finest parks and recreation. It is also provides easy access to I-49.
- 1119 NW K St. Bentonville, AR 72712
- Built 1986
- 2,143 sq ft
- Full-Sized Pantry / Mudroom
- Cathedral Ceilings
- Convenient to Entertainment
- Bentonville School District