2 Bay Garage/Workshop/Studio Apt + Fixer Upper House on 7.47 Acres
25189 Lake Frances Rd. Siloam Springs, AR 72761
$110,000 | 3 Bed | 2 Bath | 1,144 Sqft
Why We Love It
1. Versatile! Anyone with a Cottage Business or just a love to tinker will LOVE this place
The current owners (general contractors) built the oversized garage/efficiency to house their equipment and serve as an on location site to fix up house. Their life circumstances changed, which give one lucky buyer an opportunity to have their own fixer upper!
2. Off the beaten path – For the person who wants privacy, seclusion and country living, you’ve got it all on 7+ acres! When you enter the property, you almost feel like you are in a park. It’s situated in a holler surrounded by lush Ozark woods! Plenty of room to run, hike, 4 wheel and park all of your toys.
3. Great Multi-Gen Opportunity – More and more families are understanding the financial and emotional benefits of multi-generational living. With two detached living opportunities and plenty of land to stretch out on, this could be a great option.
- 25189 Lake Frances Rd. Siloam Springs, AR 72761
- Fixer Upper - Detached Garage/Apt built around 2010
- 1144 sq ft (House)
- Partially remodeled
- 7+ acres
- Siloam Springs School District